298 Harvard Street
From the richly detailed Queen Anne entrance of the building, this unit provides a striking contrast -- a bright urban oasis full of luxury and style. This special condo possesses a loft-like ambiance with its large living room, dining room and kitchen that is flooded with southern light. The Vermont custom kitchen with white buttermilk cabinets and rich granite counters is a cook’s delight. Off the living room is a private deck with an exclusive yard. A master suite with oversized designer bath completes the spa experience – and offers an escape from the ordinary and convenience for daily life.
- Distinguished Queen Anne with unique architectural features
- Private entry off carport
- Private deck with professionally landscaped yard
- Open living/dining room
- Eat-in kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, and professional quality stainless appliances
- Master bedroom suite with designer bath and volcanic limestone soaking tub
- Guest bedroom with additional full bath
- “Back Bay” style bedroom with full bathroom
- Additional finished room with large windows overlooking garden
- Mud room, coat closet, washer/dryer hookups & utility room
- High efficiency central air with two zones; high efficiency boiler with radiant heat
- Brazilian cherry flooring
- Gas fireplace ready.